Specific for Arkansas (non-exclusive apps can give wrong answer from an alternate state). Data is extracted from the official Arkansas DMV Manual.
Would you like to use just a couple of hours examining and still pass your Arkansas DMV Test on the first attempt? This application is professionally composed explicitly for the State of Arkansas DMV exam. All the practice questions are dependent upon the most recent Arkansas DMV Driver's Manual. Don't squander time and cash composing the Arkansas DMV Test over and over. Study for your Arkansas DMV Test at this time on your iPhone/iPod and iPad!
- Over 310 Arkansas DMV test practice questions incorporating dozens of Traffic Signs.
- Dashboard Symbols Know all about your vehicles dashboard symbols.
- Bookmark - Now user can bookmark a question for later review.
- Wrong Counter - It tells you that how many times you answered every question wrong.
- Progress Meter Don t be worried about your preparations, Progress meter will tell you when you have prepared a test.
- Keen Timer - An Intelligent timer will stop when you put the application to rest.
- Top Scorers Compare your score with Top 5 Scorers of your state.
- Questions / Answers are shuffled randomly; you will never get the same test.
- Readout Arkansas DMV Driver s Manual in Pdf format.
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Arkansas DMV Practice Test 2016 – US Drivers License Learner Permit Exam Prep (Best Practice Questions app) is a free software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-02-21. The program can be installed on iOS.
Arkansas DMV Practice Test 2016 – US Drivers License Learner Permit Exam Prep (Best Practice Questions app) (version 3.6.3) has a file size of 16.78 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.